Tutorials and books on Digital VLSI Design:-
- Aspects of Hardware Description (265 downloads) : by CEERI Pilani
- C-MOS, Digital Integrated Circuits (235 downloads) : Sung Mo Kang and Yusuf Leblebici.
- C-MOS VLSI design, a circuits and system perspective (274 downloads) : by Weste and Harris
- VLSI Signal processing Systems by Keshab K. Parhi (119 downloads)
Important Books on digital system design and Verilog HDL:-
- A Verilog HDL primer (211 downloads) : A very good book in learning Verilog.
- Verilog: Frequently Asked Questions (307 downloads) : A Springer Publication
- Digital Design with introduction to Verilog (194 downloads) : by Morris Mano
- Fundamentals of Digital Logic with Verilog (218 downloads) : by Stephen Brown.
- Digital System Design using VHDL (190 downloads) : by Charles H. Roth
Verilog Source Codes:-
- mux_tutorial: Mux realized in different programming styles of Verilog HDL.
- Combinational Circuits: Various Combinational circuits are realized in Verilog.
- Sequential Circuits: Various Sequential circuits are realized in Verilog.
- Memory Design: Verilog codes for memory blocks.
- System Architectures: Verilog codes for the various type of system architectures.
- FSM design: Verilog Codes for some FSM design examples
(Visited 935 times, 7 visits today)