Verilog Codes for Floating Point Arithmetic Blocks
Here, different floating point arithmetic blocks are designed using Verilog HDL. These blocks are
- Floating Point Adder/Subtractor
- Floating Point Multiplier
- Floating Point Divider
- Floating Point Square Root
- Floating Point Comparison
- Conversion Between Fixed Point and Floating Point.
- Leading Zero Counter
Verilog code for all the blocks are provided here. All the blocks are designed using 16-bit word length, instead of standard single and double precision format, so that a designer can customize a block as per his/her own requirement.